- 2 Tbsp. Loide' Kansas City steak seasoning rub
- 1/2 cup Loide' 18-year Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/2 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil or other flavors such as Garlic, Tuscan Herb or Chipotle
- Dissolve steak seasoning rub in balsamic vinegar and stir in olive oil.
- Place pork into a plastic bag or glass cover dish and pour marinade over the top.
- Marinate 2 hours or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place pork in to a glass baking dish along with marinade.
- Bake in preheated oven, basting occasionally until the pork reaches an internal temp of 145 degrees or about 1 hour.
- Let the roast rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serve.