- 4 chicken breasts
- salt and pepper
- 2 sliced Roma tomatoes
- 1/4 cup sun dried tomatoes in oil
- 4 slices mozzarella cheese
- 12 basil leaves
- 3 Tsp. Loide' Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/3 cup Loide' Traditional Balsamic Vinegar
- 2 Tbs. brown sugar
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cut a pocket in each chicken breast taking care not to cut all the way through.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Pour 1/2 teaspoon each of Garlic Oil and the sun dried tomato oil over each breast.
- Fill each pocket with 2 slices Roma tomato, 2 tsps. sun dried tomato strips, 1 slice cheese and 3 basil leaves.
- Pinch and seal the pocket with toothpicks.
- Heat 2 tsps. each Garlic Oil and sun dried tomato oil in a pan which is oven safe.
- Fry the chicken breasts until golden brown on each side, about 5 minutes.
- While chicken is cooling, combine Traditional Balsamic and brown sugar in a bowl. Add to pan around the chicken. Simmer on low, stirring until glaze has thickened, about 3 minutes.
- Place pan into the oven and cook for an additional 15 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
- Remove all toothpicks and drizzle the pan juices over the chicken.