- 2 cups peeled and chopped peaches
- 3/4 cup finely chopped red bell pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 Tbs. chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 Tbs. sugar
- 1 Tbs. Loide' Persian Lime Olive Oil
- pepper to taste
- 8 oz. French bread loaf, sliced
- 4 oz. Brie cheese cut into 24 pieces
- Place the cheese in the freezer for a short while to make cutting it easier.
- Combine first 7 ingredients and set aside to create the salsa.
- Arrange bread slices in a single layer on a baking sheet.
- Preheat broiler.
- Top each bread slice with 1 piece of cheese and broil until cheese is melted and toast is browned, watching it closely.
- Remove from oven and top with 1-1/2 Tbs. of salsa.
- Serve immediately.