- 4 lg. boneless pork chops
- 2 Tbs. flour, salt
- 1/4 Tsp. white pepper
- 1/2 Tsp. dried rosemary
- 2 Tbs. Loide' Garlic Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup beef stock
- 1/2 cup dry vermouth
- 1/4 cup Loide' Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- Dredge pork chops in 2 Tbs. flour.
- Season both sides with salt, pepper and rosemary.
- Brown chops in 2 Tbs. Garlic Olive Oil.
- Pour off fat and stir in beef stock and vermouth.
- Cover and simmer for 30 minutes.
- Remove chops from pan and keep warm.
- Turn up the heat to reduce the liquids until thick.
- Add Raspberry Balsamic and continue cooking until thickened.
- Add cream and simmer until sauce is thick enough to coat the chop.
- Adjust seasonings as desired.
- Serve immediately.