- 1 1/2 cups walnuts (if desired)
- 9 oz. bittwersweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup Loide' Blood Orange Olive Oil
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tsp. baking soda
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 Tbs. finely grated orange zest
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine flour and baking soda.
- Melt chocolate chips until smooth.
- Stir in Blood Orange Olive Oil and let mixture cool slightly.
- Combine eggs, sugar and orange zest in a mixing bowl adding chocolate mixture until smooth.
- Fold flour mixture with optional walnuts. Bake in a 9” square pan for 25-30 minutes.