- 1 baguette sliced into rounds
- 2 Tbs. Loide' Butternut Squash Seed Oil (2 Tbs. Oil + additional for drizzling)
- 4 oz. goat cheese
- 1/4 cup roasted pumpkin or squash seeds
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Brush the Butternut Squash Seed Oil on the sliced baguette rounds and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 6 minutes or until lightly toasted.
- Remove from oven and let cool.
- Stir goat cheese until smooth.
- Spread on baguettes. Sprinkle on the seeds, then drizzle with additional Butternut Squash seed oil.