- 1-1/2 pounds fresh broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 1/2 cup Loide' Garlic Olive Oil
- 1 Tbs. Loide' Maple Balsamic
- 3 Tbs. Maruso Soy Sauce
- 2 Tsp. Loide' Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar
- pepper to taste
- 1/3 cup chopped salted cashews
- Place the broccoli in a large pot with 1-1/2 inches of water.
- Bring to a boil and cook until tender but still crisp.
- Drain and arrange on a platter.
- Mix Garlic Oil, Maple Balsamic, Soy Sauce, Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, and pepper and heat in pan.
- Remove from stove when hot and add the cashews.
- Pour over broccoli and serve immediately.